Low Code Development – a crisp RESEARCH study in cooperation with mgm
Everyone (in IT) is talking about low code. The present study by Crisp Research, in cooperation with mgm, presents a holistic picture of the current status and application as well as the application areas of Low Code Development in DACH companies for CIOs, CDOs and department heads.
Low code platforms make enterprise application development faster, more direct, and easier. The term “low code” can be used to describe a wide variety of solutions that have the goal
- to be able to implement requirements quickly,
- to use little to no manual programming effort,
- to reduce the use of software developers and
- to directly involve employees from specialist departments.
83% of the respondents to the study consider low code development to be of relevant importance.
32% are already in the evaluation and planning phase.
Low code is particularly interesting for the business sector. Here, the need for developing numerous, partly individual applications meets particularly specific requirement profiles.
A12 is an extendable, model-based development platform for web-based enterprise applications by mgm. It provides developers with a rich and robust set of secure, scalable and operations-proof components and client/server application infrastructure. A12 enables business analysts to define major parts of the application via models using a set of convenient tools.
Download Low Code Development crisp RESEARCH Study 2019
The present study by Crisp Research, in cooperation with mgm, presents a holistic picture of the current status and application as well as the application areas of Low Code Development in DACH companies. For the first time, an empirical survey of 150 IT and business decision-makers from companies in different sectors and of different sizes was conducted. The study thus provides CIOs, CDOs and department heads who want to offer their customers, partners or employees digital products and services with insights and concrete recommendations for planning and implementing the new technology trend.
Table of contents
- Why businesses need low-code platforms
- The digital whirlwind reaches the application landscape
- The price of good applications – development outsourcing vs. insourcing?
- Next chapter low-code – businesses initiate the development paradigm
- Low-code development will be integrated deeply into the app development process
- How do businesses want to use low-code development?
- What is required for implementation?
- Low-code becomes part of corporate DNA
- Outlook and recommendations
Simply fill out the form and you will receive the study by e-mail.
Do you have questions regarding Low Code and model-based software development?
We are looking forward to your e-mail!